- We grew our UK business to more than 10,000 active restaurants - and a looooot of orders.
- We pushed into new countries, where we are now market leaders: Brazil, India, Italy, Switzerland - and one more European country has been added via a partnership just before Christmas, details will be announced in January.
- We launched a couple of exciting new products, e.g. our mobile solution came in the beginning of 2011. It is still a fairly basic version, but it works and e.g. in the UK it is giving us more than 10% of our orders.
- We worked better than ever across countries and our ability to exchange ideas and move best practices back and forth is getting pretty good. We are really learning how to get the most out of acting local and still operating globally.
- We added a lot of good people to the company. We are now 500+ colleagues in the organisation, and many of those has arrived the last 12 months. As usual I am looking forward to saying hello to most of them at our annual World Party in May.
Thanks to all Just-Eat friends, customers, restaurants, partners and colleagues for a terrific 2011. Our small company accomplished so much in those 12 months, and I am really proud of what we have achieved. Some of our highlights are: